Can Patco Construction design my dream home?

No. We only provide construction services. In order for us to build your home you will need to have engaged an architect or building designer and have a complete set of drawings to provide us with.

How do I get planning approval for my design?

You will need to apply for planning approval through your local council.

Is my block eligible for subdivision?

Legislation surrounding land subdivision varies depending on zoning. For more information specific to your circumstances contact your local council.